The Owner of the website is also the controller, and its full details are as follows: Nueva Pescanova, S.L., a limited liability company with TIN B94123908 and registered address at Rúa José Fernández López, S/n. 36320. Chapela. Redondela. Pontevedra (Spain).
2. Data processed, purposes and storage
2.1 Data processed:For the purposes of any requests of information from, or contact with the Owner; subscription to our bulletins or newsletters; or for any eventual recruitment process, either formal or resulting from any spontaneous application submitted by users, certain data shall be provided using the available forms, where mandatory fields will be clearly marked.
Certain data may be collected during the user’s browsing of the website, such as the IP address allocated by user’s Internet provider or certain social media profiles associated to the user.
2.2 Purposes: The purposes of processing are as follows:
- Contact: E-mail addresses or telephone numbers provided by users will be used for the effective response to the issues raised.
- Submission of curricula vitae: Any submitted curricula vitae will be used in both current and future recruitment processes, although the Owner reserves its right to directly erase the information provided.
2.3 Storage:Storage will be as follows:
- Contact: Data will be erased after processing of, and response to the issue raised by the user.
- Submission of curricula vitae: Data will be processed for a period of two years, as from the date of reception thereof, unless the relevant user requests the erasure thereof prior the end of the storage term.
3. Exercising your rights
Any individual is entitled to request confirmation of whether his/her personal data are being processed. Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data; to request rectification of inaccurate personal data or, where appropriate, to request erasure of their personal data, inter alia, when their personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of processing or object to the processing of their personal data, in which case we will store your data solely for the purpose of the exercise or defence of legal claims.
To this end, users may address in writing to the Data Protection and Privacy Committee of Nueva Pescanova Group, using any of the following channels: (i) by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) by mail to a Rúa José Fernández López, S/n. 36320. Chapela. Redondela. Pontevedra (Spain)
Where data subjects wish to exercise their right to data portability, their data will be transmitted to the new controller.
4. Lawfulness of processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by a user will be the data subject’s consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes; for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
5. Recipients and transfers of data
Personal data will neither be transferred to other companies nor to other countries. In the case of curriculum vitae data, in order to improve the recruitment chances of the applicant Nueva Pescanova, S.L. may transfer his/her data exclusively to other companies member of NUEVA PESCANOVA GROUP.