In line with the Corporate Sustainability Policy of the Group, the ‘Pescanova Blue’ Sustainability Program is the operational response to our CSR program (Planet, People, Product and Communities) and it includes five principles:
- Responsible supply: we fish, farm and process in a sustainable way respecting the Planet.
- Labor responsibility: we support the diversity, safety and personal and professional growth of the People.
- Responsible operations: we make sure that our Products contribute positively to the health and well-being of our consumers.
- Responsible relationships: we contribute positively to the quality of life of the Communities in which we live and work.
- Ethical behavior and compliance: we guarantee compliance with all ethical and legal requirements.
In summary, we have an integrated plan of initiatives designed to conduct and document our responsible actions and the sustainable use of natural resources.
Our CSR Master Plan and our Sustainability strategy are aligned with the United Nations (UN) 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our commitment to the SDGs is part of our business development strategy and is strongly linked to the vertical integration model from the origins to the markets, both in the fishing business area and in seafood products farming.